Take Control of Your Online Reputation
Clear Evaluations’ Social Media Monitoring system can automatically collect and report customer feedback and online reviews from Yelp, Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, and over 50 other social media and review sites.
This is vital, since for most customers sharing their customer experience begins and ends with online reviews and, whether looking for a new restaurant or consumer item, online reviews and profiles deeply influence purchasing decisions. Therefore, online sources are a natural foundation for collecting customer feedback in volume.
Our Social Media Monitoring platform collects location-specific data that is then aggregated, scored, and displayed in a variety of compelling reports and dashboard formats. Reports include Social Media Ratings, Best Practices (i.e. quick responses), Brand Consistency, Rank, and Trending.
By quickly responding to reviewers’ concerns, a business shows that it values its customers’ feedback and is always striving to improve. Our easy-to-use system generates reports designed to bring crucial information to specific retail locations, regional offices, or key staff at corporate headquarters. It provides a direct link to original posts to support quick responses to any review. With our Social Media Monitoring you get:
- Social media awareness and never miss a new online review on over 50 platforms.
- Quick feedback responses that make it easy to respond to reviews in a timely fashion.
- Online consistency that ensures your company’s name, address, hours of operation, phone number, and other vital information are always consistent and up-to-date on every platform.
- Social media best practices that will enforce good social media performance across your company, with every location getting a “Social Media Best Practices” score that quickly sends alerts when negative reviews haven’t been responded to or information hasn’t been updated.
- Competitive intelligence that accesses publicly available data, making it easy to examine your competition’s customer feedback and gauge their strengths and weaknesses.
Request a consultation today!
Motivated, Empowered Employees Will Better Serve Your Customers.